What I Do
I build websites! But more specifically:
- I build both plain HTML & more complicated Drupal Content Management System (CMS) websites, dependant on your specific needs.
- I have never built a fully functional online store, but;
- No matter what it is, if you need it, I’ll do my best to make it happen even if that means requesting outside assistance or going through more training.
- I manipulate photos (to a certain extent!), if photo manipulation is required for your website.
How I work:
- I work best with others… and in fact,
- The first step of this process is up to you! You have to let me know what exactly it is you want. One of the best ways to do that is by submitting my online ‘request a quote’ form. The more information you provide, the more accurately I can not only quote on costs and time, but the better, more tailored the end result of your new website will be!
- I will review the information you’ve provided and within 48 hours, be able to offer you a quote for services and an estimated timeline.
- If you agree to the quote, the next step is yours again (I’ll probably already be working on theme designing in the background at this point as well)! I’ll need you to provide me with your URL, hosting information and the master login details. If you do not already have these, I can help you acquire them!
- I will then need any content you want on your website. Content includes logos, pictures, videos, text, and/or anything else you want. If you need a graphic designer to assist in designing your logo, or a copywriter to assist in writing your content I can recommend people to you, or for a fee in addition to Web Design costs, I can assist you personally.
- Using everything you’ve given me, I will begin working on designing and creating your website.
- Once I have completed the first copy of your website, I will send you access for review.
- I will wait on any feedback from you for a specified amount of time.
- I will make any changes you have requested and then advise you that the 2nd copy is ready for review.
- Any feedback will be implemented and you will be asked to review the 3rd (and final) copy.
- From this point on, I will only entertain minor changes (typing errors, text replacement, etc). Minor changes will be entertained up to 6 months from the date of the 3rd (final) copy has been completed.
- Major changes may be implemented only if a new quote is requested.
I am very flexible and am willing to work with you, for you. I can’t wait for the opportunity!